I've already spent a lot of time talking about myself here, so humor me and go read it (esp. before asking me a question!).
Harry Potter, Sherlock, New Girl, Once Upon a Time, Pretty Little Liars, LOTR, The Office, and Robert Pattinson.
Ask box here!
ngl I'm really shitty about responding to asks, especially ~complimentary~ ones (oh my god I feel like such an ass saying that), but if you ask a question I'll do my best to get back to you asap xx
no matter how awful my writing may be
it’s still better than 50 Shades of Grey
currently sitting in my living room weeping openly over a book I’ve read at least six times before. #oops
I just remembered that tomorrow’s Tuesday, which means I’ve got to recite a poem in French that I haven’t actually memorized yet
- Name: natalie
- Height: 5’4.5”
- Eye Color: blue
- Birthday: july 6th
- Favourite color: blue (any shade)
- Best school subject(s): english, I suppose
- Mac or PC: PC
- Current shirt color: blue (it’s an old softball jersey)
- Day or night: night (or really early morning, but since that only lasts about five minutes I’ll go with night)
- Celebrity crush: Josh Hutcherson Josh Hutcherson Josh Hutcherson. Also Johnny Depp (duh)
- Coffee: NO
- Favourite Food: how dare you make me choose? um. bagels, jello, apples, oranges, fried cauliflower, nacho cheese fries, cheesecake, eggplant parmigiana, aaaaannnnnnnd UGH I DON’T KNOW THIS IS HARD MAKE IT STOP
accidentally wrote 2,750 words
so at 2am (with less than 24 hours until it was due) I decided that instead of writing my 1,753 word essay on Equus I’d just use a different play instead
this has been a fun day
I left this thing on my head for so long I forgot it was there
and then I freaked out when I caught sight of it in the mirror
six page draft of an essay responding to a literary criticism of Equus due in five hours
guess I should go start a new word document now.