I've already spent a lot of time talking about myself here, so humor me and go read it (esp. before asking me a question!).
Ask box here!
ngl I'm really shitty about responding to asks, especially ~complimentary~ ones (oh my god I feel like such an ass saying that), but if you ask a question I'll do my best to get back to you asap xx
0 - 32 = low (most people with Asperger Syndrome or high-functioning autism score about 20)
33 - 52 = average (most women score about 47 and most men score about 42)
53 - 63 is above average
64 - 80 is very high
80 is maximum
If you want to show your followers your result put it in the TAGS
Oh my god. The INFJ. no stop you don’t know me how can you possibly know this about me
Why you want one: They’re really smart and make up for being awkward + not really sexy by having a lot of interesting things to say.
Spoiler Alert: You’ll get tired of them making jokes about ninjas and Lord of the Rings. Probable addiction to World of Warcraft.
Where to find one: At their friend’s house drinking whiskey Cokes and watching Shark Week on the Discovery Channel.
wow ok yes that is me
I was like “haha this will be bullshit”
Why you want one: They’ll sit-inside-and-read-Dostoevsky-with-you-on-a-rainy-day, they’re good curators of interests and they’ll find something interesting to do and plan the whole date out (to the second).
Spoiler Alert: Icy-cold exterior.
Where to find one: Any independent or used bookstore in a trendy neighborhood on a Friday night. Typically they’ll be there before heading to a small divey but not too divey bar to have a moderately pretentious microbrew with their one other friend.
Pickup technique: Ask them about Rilke, social justice, chai tea.
oh my fucking god
Why you want one: Not really sure you do? Maybe you’re an ISTP or ISTJ yourself. Maybe you have really low self esteem and don’t feel like you ‘deserve’ someone interesting.
Spoiler Alert: Boring. Probably cares about things like ‘baking’ and ‘crafting.’
Where to find one: Jesus, I don’t even know, doing something really boring by themselves. Buying tax prep software at Best Buy? On a long solo walk in the woods?
Pickup technique: Is anyone really interested in this?
i’m almost ashamed at how well the INFJ one fits me
Which type areyou?
INFJ. As always.
ENTP with entj tendencies.
THAT SOUNDS JUST LIKE YOU PUG.
ENFP in da house wut wut.
Jhenne, you and Raveyrai are like my only E friends
INTP right hurrr
“reflective” more like depressed all the fucking time and trying not to throw myself off the roof amirite
I would not mind at all! I’ve taken a few, but they were all pretty much the same, and I got the same results from all of them. Here you go! http://www.humanmetrics.com/cgi-win/jtypes2.asp (for future reference, it’s called the myers-Briggs personality test)
When someone hurts INFJ: “I understand why they did what they did and it’ll be okay once I stop feeling hurt, IF I EVER DO! OH GOD THE PAIN IS UNBEARABLE”
When someone hurts someone INFJ loves: “What goes around comes around! That being said, if Karma doesn’t take care of it, I WILL!”
When INFJ hurts someone (especially if not on purpose): “I’m the worst person that ever lived! I destroy everything I touch! I shouldn’t be allowed human contact!”
From now on, if anyone ever expresses any interest in getting to know me, I am linking them to this page.
But the INFJ is as genuinely warm as they are complex. INFJs hold a special place in the heart of people who they are close to, who are able to see their special gifts and depth of caring. INFJs are concerned for people’s feelings, and try to be gentle to avoid hurting anyone. They are very sensitive to conflict, and cannot tolerate it very well. Situations which are charged with conflict may drive the normally peaceful INFJ into a state of agitation or charged anger. They may tend to internalize conflict into their bodies, and experience health problems when under a lot of stress.
Because the INFJ has such strong intuitive capabilities, they trust their own instincts above all else. This may result in an INFJ stubborness and tendency to ignore other people’s opinions. They believe that they’re right. On the other hand, INFJ is a perfectionist who doubts that they are living up to their full potential. INFJs are rarely at complete peace with themselves - there’s always something else they should be doing to improve themselves and the world around them. They believe in constant growth, and don’t often take time to revel in their accomplishments. They have strong value systems, and need to live their lives in accordance with what they feel is right. In deference to the Feeling aspect of their personalities, INFJs are in some ways gentle and easy going. Conversely, they have very high expectations of themselves, and frequently of their families. They don’t believe in compromising their ideals.
INFJ is a natural nurturer; patient, devoted and protective. They make loving parents and usually have strong bonds with their offspring. They have high expectations of their children, and push them to be the best that they can be. This can sometimes manifest itself in the INFJ being hard-nosed and stubborn. But generally, children of an INFJ get devoted and sincere parental guidance, combined with deep caring.
I pretty much had the entire thing bolded at first and I had to undo some of it afdsgds
- People tend to avert their eyes when you look directly at them because you have such a piercing gaze.
- You have a dark, sarcastic sense of humour.
- You love to help others but refuse to allow others to help you.
- You take on other peoples’ problems as if they were your own.
- You love solitude.
- Superficiality in all of its forms is annoying to you.
- You can’t stand bullies.
- You write better than you speak.
- People always interrupt you because it takes you a while to say what you’re thinking.
- When you’re amused by something you usually keep it to yourself— unless there’s someone you like nearby to share it with.
- You’re often misinterpreted.
- You’re thought of as “rude” because you don’t engage in idle chit-chat.
- You notice things that others don’t—all the time.
- You like things to be orderly and predictable.
- People either perceive you as shy and timid, or arrogant and snobbish when in reality none of those apply to you.
- You mind is way ahead of your mouth or pen and you find yourself saying or writing the wrong words.
- Your intuition is usually correct with the exception of situations where you allow your personal feelings to override your ‘gut’ instinct.
- You withdraw in social situations to set boundaries or conserve energy.
- You can always tell when someone is lying.
- You’re sensitive and are easily hurt or offended.
- You are either too gullible and trusting or too mistrustful and guarded. (The latter is mostly a result of too many experiences with the former.)
- You have a strong personal honour code that you are unwilling to violate—even if it means receiving promotion or acceptance.
- You’re considered strange, difficult to read, and intense by people who don’t know you well.
ALLL OF THEEEESE except for perhaps the first one, because I have issues with eye contact and I can rarely hold it long enough for people to be made uncomfortable. I know I tend to stare really hard when I get super into a conversation though, so
MORE ACCURACY. I really freak out if I hurt anyone’s feelings at all ever.
If I wanted to I could probably name every time in the past three years that I’ve ever upset or offended someone, even inadvertently (like giving someone a look that was misconstrued or laughing at an inopportune moment.)